- 8 sausages
- 350 grams penne pasta
- 1/2 cup cheese shredded
- 700 grams tomato-based pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- In a large non-stick frying pan, sauté sausages, until golden.
- Place in a casserole dish.
- Meanwhile in a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta according to package instructions, drain reserving ¼ cup water.
- Transfer the cooked pasta and pasta sauce to a large bowl. Stir in the cheese. Pour over sausages.
- Season with cracked pepper and stir to combine.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.