- 1/2 cup cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup organic strawberry jam
- 12 strawberries washed, hulled and finely sliced
- 12 slices high fibre (low GI) white bread crusts removed
- In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese and jam together until well combined.
- Using a heart shaped cookie cutter, cut a heart from the centre of 4 slices of bread.
- Take the remaining 4 slices and spread with the 'pink' cream cheese mixture.
- Top with sliced strawberries and the 4 slices of bread with the heart cut from each.