- 9 eggs
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 zucchinis grated and squeezed gently to remove excess liquid
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 cup frozen peas thawed
- Line the slow cooker with baking paper.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl, add the flour and curry powder and whisk again until smooth.
- Add the zucchini, cheese and peas.
- Season generously with sea salt and cracked pepper then stir to combine. Pour into the prepared slow cooker.
- Lay a tea towel between the slow cooker and the lid to absorb condensation.
- Cook on HIGH for 1 to 2 hours, or until set when a knife inserted in the centre removes clean.