- 500 grams beef mince
- 1/4 cup pizza paste +1 tablespoon for basting
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 cup English Spinach
- 1 egg
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Baste the base of the tin with an extra tablespoon of pizza paste, then sprinkle with parsley.
- Press the mixture into the prepared tin.
- Place the tin into the slow cooker.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the base of the slow cooker.
- Lay a tea towel under the lid (the tea towel lies between the slow cooker and the lid and acts to absorb condensation and stop it dripping down onto the food cooking inside).
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours or HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.