- 1 tablespoon (20g) butter
- 4 medium (120g each) onions peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon (20ml) worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups (500g) natural greek yoghurt
- In a large non-stick frying pan melt the butter over a medium-high heat. Add the onions, and a generous pinch of sea salt, tossing to coat well.
- Cook stirring frequently, until the onions caramelize into a deep brown colour, 10 minutes (add a splash of water towards the end if the onions begin to burn). When the onions are done, turn off the heat and stir in the Worcestershire sauce.
- Transfer to a medium bowl and let cool completely. Add the yoghurt and stir to combine. Stir in several turns of freshly ground black pepper. Taste for sea salt.