Pulled Pork Burgers l 4 Ingredients l Slow Cooker Easy Food4 Ingredients
- 2 kg boneless pork shoulder, remove the outer layer of fat and discard
- 2/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1.5 cups smokey BBQ sauce
- Place the pork into the slow cooker and add the vinegar.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours
- Drain the liquid, and using two forks, shred the meat, pulling it apart (it reminds me of fairy-floss that's how easily it shreds)
- Stir the BBQ sauce through the meat. (I used McCormick's Vintage Smokehouse BBQ Sauce, it's delicious)