- 200 grams white chocolate coarsely chopped
- 1 3/4 cups smooth or crunchy peanut butter
- 200 grams milk chocolate coarsely chopped
- Line a 20 x 30cm baking tin with baking paper.
- Find two bowls, and in the first melt the white chocolate and peanut butter together in a microwave stirring every 30 seconds until nice and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into the baking tin and spread evenly.
- In the second bowl, repeat the process with milk chocolate, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Drizzle the melted milk chocolate over the peanut butter mixture. With a knife, cut through in swirls.
- Refrigerate until set and then cut into shards to serve.