- 4 corn on the cob in husks
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 lime zest
- 2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese finely grated
- Preheat a grill to medium high heat.
- Peel husks 2/3 down and tie with a piece of the husk. This will form a handle for grip. Soak corn husks in cold water for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, blend butter and lime zest in a small bowl.
- Grill the corn for 10-15 minutes turning once or twice.
- Place on a serving platter and spread with butter mixture; sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Season with sea salt and pepper before serving.