- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry thawed slightly
- 250 grams smoked salmon dip or 150g pâté
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- With an 8cm scone cutter, cut 24 rounds out of the puff pastry.
- Use half the rounds to line 12 cups of a nonstick muffin tin.
- In a bowl or blender, beat together the dip, milk, and eggs and season with cracked pepper.
- Divide the filling among the muffin cups.
- Bake until the filing is puffed and the pastry is golden, about 30 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Repeat to make the second dozen.