Mini Muffins | 4 Ingredients4 Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons (30g) butter
- 3 tablespoons castor sugar
- 2 drops vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (175g) self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) milk or formula
- Place butter and sugar in a bowl.
- With an electric beater cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and egg, continue beating until well combined.
- Add flour alternately with a drizzle of milk (or formula), mixing thoroughly.
- Line two mini-muffin trays with patty papers.
- Spoon mixture into each.
- Bake in 180 deg oven for 20 minutes or until cooked.
- Lovely served plain or iced.