- 4 slices soy and linseed bread
- 1 tablespoon whole egg mayonaise
- 1/2 avocado mashed
- 1/2 cucumber thinly sliced
- Remove the crusts from the slices of bread (freeze to grate and use as Rissole fillings later on).
- Along the middle of each slice, spread a little mayonnaise and avocado.
- Place long, thin strips of cucumber on top and roll tightly.
- Cut in thirds, turn up and place tightly into the lunchbox, with seams touching each other so as not to fall apart.
- Use any number of different fillings; shredded chicken, boiled eggs, asparagus, ham, cheese, grated carrot etc.