- 1/2 cup GF margarine I use an olive based spread
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 regular egg
- 2 cups GF self-raising flour
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Using an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar in a bowl until pale and creamy.
- Add the egg and mix to combine.
- Add the flour and stir until just combined.
- Using 2 teaspoons of dough at a time, roll into balls.
- Place on prepared tray, allow room for spreading.
- Gently press with the tines of a fork.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Store in an air-tight container for up to one week.