- 100 grams Vermicelli rice noodles
- 3 tablespoons Gluten Free Laksa paste
- 650 grams chicken breast (cooked and shredded)
- 400 ml coconut milk
- In a large saucepan, combine the laksa paste and 1 tablespoon water and stir over medium heat to release the flavour of the laksa.
- Add the chicken & cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and half a cup of water, gently bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, empty the vermicelli into a bowl, and cover with boiling water.
- Sit for 5 minutes so the noodles soften.
- Use a fork to stir and separate.
- Strain and add the chicken laksa. Stir to combine