- 240 grams butter softened
- 1 3/4 cups icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- Preheat oven to 150°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Cream 115g of butter and 1 tbsp of icing sugar together until pale and creamy.
- Add arrowroot and flour, and mix until combined. Roll a heaped teaspoon of mixture into a ball and place on the baking tray.
- When all the mixture is rolled, press each little ball gently with a fork.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
- To make the cream filling – whisk 125g of butter until creamy. Then add 1½ cups of icing sugar and whisk until fluffy.
- Spread the cream filling on one ‘kisses’ and top with another.
- Dust with icing sugar to serve.