- 1 1/2 cups almond meal
- 2 tablespoons stevia
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or unsweetened milk
- 2 large eggs whisked
- In a large bowl mix together almond meal and stevia.
- Add coconut milk, eggs and a pinch of salt; using a fork, whisk until just combined (set aside for a few minutes to thicken).
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium low heat and gently pour 3 x quarter cup measures of the mixture into the pan.
- Cook until bubbles form on top, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Using a long thin spatula, carefully flip and cook the other side for a few minutes more.
- Repeat once more, making 6 pancakes.