- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Whole egg mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon parlsey chopped
- Place eggs in a saucepan full of cold water and bring to the boil (this is important to stop them from cracking as they cook).
- Once boiling, lower to a simmer and cook for 6 minutes. Pour out the boiling water and cover in cold water to stop them cooking any further (also stops the yolks from discolouring).
- Once cold, cut the eggs into 12 halves.
- Scoop out the yolks into a small bowl and mix with mayonnaise and curry powder.
- Season with sea salt and pepper and add the parsley; stir to combine.
- Place a spoon of the yolk mixture back into the egg white.
- Arrange the halves onto a plate to serve.