- 2 cups mozzarella cheese grated
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, add the cheeses, then the almond meal.
- Microwave for 30 seconds or until the cheese is just bubbly.
- Stir mixture until a smooth dough forms.
- Cool for 5 minutes, until just warm to touch.
- Add the egg, stir to combine.
- Place the dough on top of a sheet of baking paper, place another sheet on top of the dough.
- Use a rolling pin to roll out the dough as thinly as possible, 1 to 2mm thick (the thinner the dough, the crispier the cracker).
- Use a knife to cut the dough into squares and place on the prepared baking tray.
- Bake for 5 minutes, turn and bake for another 5 minutes; or until golden and crispy.
- Allow to cool slightly before eating.
- Keep uneaten crackers stored in airtight container in fridge.
- Reheat in oven to re-crisp crackers.