Honey Joys | 4 Ingredients4 Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons (60g) butter
- 1/3 cup (30g) sugar
- 1 tablespoon (20g) honey
- 4 cups (480g) cornflakes
- Preheat oven 150C.
- Line a cupcake tray with papers.
- Heat butter, sugar and honey in small saucepan over medium heat until frothy; remove from heat.
- Add the cornflakes and mix well to completely coat.
- Spoon the mixture into the papers.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until golden and shiny.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. They will crisp as they cool.