- 1 tablespoon custard powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup agave nectar (or rice malt syrup)
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Whisk together the custard powder, almond milk, half the agave and the eggs until well combined.
- Into 4 small ramekins divide the remaining agave to cover their bases. Then gently pour the egg mix in over the nectar.
- Place the ramekins in a deep baking dish. Pour boiling water into baking dish until halfway up the sides of the ramekins.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until just set.
- Remove baking dish from the oven. Remove ramekins from the water. Set aside to cool.
- Refrigerate overnight then, when ready to serve, run a thin knife around the edge of each dish. Turn out onto plates to serve.