- 2 cups rice
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/2 cup cream
- 16 king prawns peeled and deveined
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil, add the rice and boil gently stirring occasionally for 12 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and rinse under hot water.
- In a small saucepan, over medium high heat saute garlic in 1 tbsp. olive oil for 30 seconds or until just golden and fragrant.
- Add the cream, reduce heat and simmer.
- Season with cracked pepper, stir an simmer, until the sauce reduces and thickens slightly, about 10 minutes.
- Add the prawns and cook for 2 minutes, turn and cook another 1 minute or until they are a lovely orange colour and cooked through.
- Serve on a bed of rice.