- 4 slices rindless bacon
- 4 medium eggs
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 small avocado
- Into a non-stick frying pan over a medium high heat, cook the bacon until golden brown and crispy, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Halfway through, add the tomatoes and sauté.
- Remove from pan to absorbent paper.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs vigorously. Whisking not only scrambles eggs, but it adds air and volume for fluffy eggs. Add a splash of water to the eggs and season. The water, when heated on the stove, creates a steaming effect and aids in fluffier eggs; continue to whisk well.
- Into the bacon drippings, and over a medium low heat, pour the egg mixture.
- Sit for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the bottom starts to set.
- Stir with a spatula, lifting and folding the eggs over themselves.
- Let it sit for another 10 seconds then stir and fold again.
- Repeat until the eggs are softly set and slightly runny in places.
- Remove from the heat and leave for a moment to finish cooking.
- Serve on a plate with crispy bacon, sautéed tomatoes and sliced avocado.