- 4 16cm GF corn tortillas
- 2 skinless chicken breasts (cooked and shredded)
- 275 gram (jar) GF mild salsa
- 1 large avocado, de-seeded
- To make the taco bowls; warm the tortilla in a microwave for 20 seconds or until slightly pliable.
- Drape over large ramekins or nest inside muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated 180C oven until crisp, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then, combine the chicken and salsa in a non-stick pan and gently heat through, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, remove skin from avocado and place its flesh into a small bowl, season well with sea salt and cracked pepper and mash with a fork until smooth and creamy.
- Divide the chicken across the taco bowls and top with creamy avocado.