- 8 tortillas (20cm)
- 450g jar enchilada sauce or salsa
- 2 cups cooked chicken shredded
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Line a 20cm round cake tin with baking paper.
- Make layers in this order: tortilla, enchilada sauce, chicken, and cheese.
- Continue the layering process until all ingredients are used, ending with a layer of tortilla, enchilada sauce and cheese.
- Bake until the cheese is completely melted and the sauce is bubbling, 30 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before slicing.