- 4 cups desiccated coconut
- 400g can condensed milk
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 100 grams red glace cherries finely chopped
- Preheat oven 180ºC.
- Place coconut, condensed milk and zest in a bowl and mix well.
- Add cherries and stir until the pink of the cherries runs through the mixture.
- Using a teaspoon, roll the mixture into balls and place on two paper lined baking trays.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, swapping trays half way through, or until the beautiful little bombs are lightly toasted.
- Remove and cool before serving.
- Store in an airtight container.