- 500 grams feta cheese
- 375 grams filo pastry
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven 200 deg.
- Crumb feta in a bowl and add eggs, combine well.
- Remove 1 sheet of pastry and brush with melted butter.
- Place the second sheet on top and brush with butter, repeat with the third sheet.
- Cut pastry into 4 lengthwise (each of these 4 strips makes 1 triangle).
- Place 2 tsp of cheese mixture onto the edge of each strip.
- Fold into a triangle and keep folding maintaining the triangle shape.
- Place on buttered (or paper lined) oven tray and bake at 200 deg for 20 minutes.