- 340g packet vanilla cake mix
- 1 cup champagne
- 3/4 cup (170g) room temperature butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon strawberry essence
- 2 cups (240g) icing sugar
- Preheat oven 180°C.
- With little care, fling the cake mix into a bowl.
- Drown it in champagne, spanking it with a wooden spoon.
- When combined, having submitted to your ways, spoon the mixture evenly across 12 paper-lined cupcake cups.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove and cool.
- For a silken, creamy icing, use an electric mixer and beat well the butter, cream, strawberry essence and icing sugar.
- Ice with tenderness.