- 4 cups desiccated coconut plus more for garnish
- 1 can condensed milk
- 200 grams dark chocolate coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut (or vegetable) oil
- In a large bowl, mix together the coconut and condensed milk.
- Using a teaspoon, roll the mixture into balls and place on 2 baking trays.
- Place the balls in the freezer to chill until hard.
- In a microwaveable bowl, melt the chocolate on medium power in 30-second increments, stirring after each, until smooth and creamy.
- Add the oil and stir until combined.
- Remove the balls from the freezer and dip, one at a time, into the melted chocolate.
- Return to the baking trays and decorate with a sprinkle of desiccated coconut.
- Refrigerate until set. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.