- 500 grams beef mince
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables thawed
- 495g jar Pasta sauce
- 4 sheets puff pastry
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- In a nonstick frying pan, brown the beef.
- Add the veggies and season with sea salt and pepper to taste. Pour in the sauce and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut 24 x 6cm circles from the puff pastry.
- Line 12 cups of a nonstick muffin tin with 12 pastry rounds.
- Divide the beef mixture among the muffin cups and top with the remaining rounds of pastry. Seal the edges with a fork, sprinkle with pepper and pierce once with a knife to create a vent.
- Bake until the pastry is nice and golden, about 20 minutes.