- 500 grams Stir-fry beef
- 2/3 cup BBQ sauce stir
- 1 tablespoon (20ml) sesame oil
- 4 long fresh shallots chopped
- In a bowl marinate the beef in the BBQ sauce for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat half the oil in a wok or large frying pan over a high heat.
- Stir-fry the beef in batches for 1 minute, turning once.
- Trim the shallots and cut into thin lengthwise strips.
- Quickly stir-fry in wok.
- Serve meat on top of a salad (even just shredded ice-berg lettuce is nice) and top with shallots and drizzle with yummy pan juices.