- 1 egg
- 200g can tuna in springwater undrained
- 2 cups wholemeal self-raising flour
- Preheat oven 180C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, crack and whisk the egg.
- Add the tuna and self-raising flour.
- Mix until a dough forms.
- If the dough is too dry, add up to 1⁄3 cup water.
- If the dough is too wet, add a little more flour.
- Turn out onto a clean, floured surface and roll out to ½ cm thickness.
- Use a small scone cutter to cut 24 rounds.
- Place each round onto the prepared tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly golden and crisp.
- Cool before serving.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.