- 1 cup (120g) dessiccated coconut
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- 1 cup (150g) self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup (100g) caster sugar
- Citrus Frosting
- 1 tablespoon (20g) butter
- 3 tablespoons (60g) cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 1/2 cups (180g) icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until just combined.
- Pour the mixture into a baking paper lined loaf tin and bake for bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool before icing.
- Add the butter to a bowl and stir to soften.
- Add cream cheese and beat well.
- Add zest and sifted confectioner’s sugar (start with 1 cup and if you need more add slowly).
- Continue to beat until icing is a nice smooth consistency.